Saturday, April 3, 2010

Last Sasoriza?


Oh my goodness, people, I am starting to FREAK OUT! I now have just over 5 days left in Okinawa! Everywhere I go now, I keep thinking, "This might be my last visit here! At least as a citizen of Okinawa!"

So today, I took Kentaro down to Naha City (near my ol' workplace) for some Yambaru Shokudo action, and then some Sasoriza - the best pearl tea (bubble tea?) on island! It was great to be able to spend some time with this brother. He might be young (and takes his share of jokes about it) but he's got vision from the Lord, and desires to be used! He might even end up in Hokkaido eventually, who knows?

So I had to get this picture taken at Sasoriza - I love the staff and the drinks! Thanks, Sasoriza staff, for all your hard work and delicious drinks! God bless you!

あんま時間無いから日本語のほうを短くさして!今日はもしかしたら最後の「さそりざミルクティー」を飲んだかもしれない!3年間、平均に週一回行ったと思うので、約150回ぐらいあのティー(又、シェイク、抹茶ドリンク、フレーバーティーなど)を飲んだ!何回飲んでもたまらない!ってかまた行くかもしれない!一緒に行きたい人〜〜〜?

No comments: