Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yakiniku Once More

Just 2 days after going for yakiniku (bbq meat) all-you-can-eat with my students, I went with some friends again! Different restaurant, different meat selection, same result: a full belly! While I had an awesome time, it was sort of a bittersweet day, because it was the last time I got to see Ping before she left for Taiwan. Ping is cool - funny and caring and talented. Thanks for the memories, and someday we'll have to meet up again - either in Taiwan or Okinawa! You can come back anytime!


Interestingly, I am in Taiwan as I write now... but I'm at the airport, and it's evening time so I didn't contact Ping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Trevor!! Give me a call when you wait for your flight at Taipei airport 11 days later :D I am sure I will have a cellphone by that time.