Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome to Canada...


Where everything is BIG! I walked out my hotel this morning and was welcomed by big vehicles, big signs, and big fat American (sorry guys but it IS your food, not mine!) food - Starbucks, Burger King and Subway. So I partook in Subway, as I was famished. Two plane meals plus a sleepless night will do that to you! But what surprised me the most was the size of my hotel room. I felt like saying, "Are you SURE this is for me?" Two queen size beds, a dining room table, couch, lazy boy, TV, fridge, dresser, closet, and one of the coolest showers I've used in awhile. The shower head had 6 different settings! I used 'em all, and enjoyed freshening up for the final flight. Speaking of which, I'd best be off to the airport! See you in a few hours, Winnipeg!

No comments: