Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthdays / Anniversary

Last night, my dad took me, my brother, sister-in-law, nephew, and grandma out for dinner. We went to Alycia's, a very famous Ukrainian restaurant in Winnipeg. Given my love for perogies, could I possibly order anything else? I almost did - but in the end, gave in to the growling of my belly. The food was delish, and the company was good, too! Myles was as cute as ever, and my grandma was quiet for the most part, but still had a few interesting stories to share. Afterwards, we ate ice cream cake to celebrate my birthday (2 months ago), my bro and sis-in-law's anniversary (3 days earlier), and my grandma's birthday (6 days from yesterday). So the only 2 who weren't celebrating anything, so-to-speak, were my dad and my nephew. But they still ate a lot of cake and had a great time. I'm blessed to have a family that is in great health and enjoys good food!

1 comment:

JMPerry said...

Viva good family times at Ukrainian food! Nothing better than piroges, sauerkraut and family. :)