Sunday, November 22, 2009

Post-Hokkaido Blessing


On my way from Hokkaido, I had to transfer in Tokyo. Well, it just so happened that I had about 5 hours to spare, and also two students from the OCSI class of 2002 living in the Tokyo area. It was also a day off all across Japan, so neither of them was working. Anyways, it worked out well for us to meet at Tokyo Station and have dinner together,and that's exactly what we did. I hadn't met Jennifer since their graduation, perhaps! Aki has spent time in Okinawa and Tokyo, but comes back to visit whenever she can, so I have seen her a few times since then... including my trip up to Tokyo in January with Joe.

It was such a blessing to catch up on old times, and it's always wonderful to hear that the students you shared the gospel with are walking with the Lord! Thanks, ladies, for a wonderful stopover in Tokyo!

No comments: