Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's 2008!


Calvary Chapel Ginowan gathered together as a church body on the eve of 2008, and played games until just before midnight. Then we counted down, took pictures, played games some more, cleaned up and went home. Well I'm still here, but will be home soon. It was a fun night, and while I didn't get to play games with everyone, we all had fun. I especially enjoyed playing with Nico and Alondra... they're adorable.

It's late so that's about all I have to say for now. I pray that 2008 is as blessed a year as 2007 was.

5 comments:

Tamiko said...

楽しそう~!my new year's eve was spent in the shower after being at Family Mart for 10hours working and cleaning the year worth of dust! But the good part was, 店長said, "好きなもの何でもとって食べていいよ!” good day, good day...

Trevor Raichura said...

So what did you get?

Natsuki said...

楽しかった~☆
けど…
写真のワンホゼさん、ちょう!!?
怖い ><

JMPerry said...

Trev, That's a priceless picture of you and Nico. Looks like a seriously sugoi piggyback ride.

Anonymous said...

Love that picture of you and Niko. It looks like he was having a blast on New Years Eve. God Bless Bro for dealing with God children.