Monday, January 7, 2008

Farewells already?



Even though there are 3 months remaining in the school year, I already had my final class with one group. You see, the 12th graders graduate on February 10th. And they take their College Entrance Exam on January 19th & 20th. So after that, they no longer need *sniffle* us teachers! Since next Monday is a national holiday, I will not be teaching them again. They were a small but sweet group to teach. Kazumer and his off-the-wall comments. Muneyuki the secret Samoan. Taiki the best beard-grower in the school (better than me and even our Vice-Chairman!). Yuka and her drawings and hair extensions. Manarmi (purposely stood outside the area I framed the picture in) and her Manarminess. And the rest of them. Ah, great bunch. Thanks for the memories, y'all!

No comments: