Saturday, June 20, 2009

Return of the "BFF" (?)


Just when you think she's gone forever... Melissa comes back for a visit! Since she left just over a year ago, she went back to the States, then to England, then back home and has spent the past three months in Osaka. Anyways, her visa is up and so she is returning to the States one more time. Who knows where the Lord is going to lead her next? Melissa is probably THE most talkative person I know! She NEVER stops! One of the things she told me was "you can't handle me..." and she's right. She's TOO MUCH! Anyways, we had some good talks but now it is time for us to say goodbye. One of the other things she said was, "Are you going to miss me?" This is a question I really don't like, because I would rather spontaneously tell someone I miss them, rather than being asked and having the answer pried out of me. So anyways, Melissa... will I miss you? We'll let time decide. You'll know if I miss you!

No comments: