Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What does BFF stand for?

Yesterday a good sister left the island. Melissa Duran is one of the most talkative people I have ever met… but she was also a great confidante and prophetess. She is filled with the Holy Spirit and speaks words of truth and love. She’s so unafraid of saying pretty much anything, even if it might leave people feeling unsettled. It was cool getting to know you, Melissa! We may not be BFFs (sorry “dude” but it’s true – my BFF is the principal’s granddaughter) but I still enjoyed our chats! Be blessed in Cali and wherever the Lord sends you next!

2 comments:

Melissa's Life said...

hey trevor,
You are so funny ..I am a very talkative person and I love to move in the gifts (YOU KNOW IT) :) ..Hey if I ever come back Im going to teach a class on the gifts and I want you to be the first person to sign up for it ...OK .... But on the real side homes..You will be missed but keep in touch ...and maybe for you we are not BFF but in my heart we are forever in the Lord ...plz let me know how everything goes with you know who ????????

Melissa's Life said...

Trevor- This is too funny. How much we have changed (lol) and for the better!