Friday, June 5, 2009

ConGRADulations!



It's hard to believe, but the bunch of loud, annoying kids (that I loved, mind you) who were in my 7th grade class 5 years ago are now done with high school! I went to OCSI last night and saw them on center stage... they were a small graduating class (only 17, can you believe it?) but each of them had a strong personality. Kind of makes me think of my class from last year... small but eclectic!

Well, out of the 17, I think only 7 of them were around when I taught them... but it was awesome seeing them! Paula, Nikhita, Hatsune, Ayumu, Brandon, Ryo, Earl... congratulations! You made it through high school, and probably with fewer detentions than you got back in 7th grade! I'm proud of you all! And also, somewhere out there, the rest of that 7th grade class - Natanael, Megumi, Arthur, Stacia, Cherry (oh right, she's at Okisho!), Brenna, Connor, wait... who am I forgetting? Anyways, forgive my failing memory - I think I can use "age" as my excuse now! That and having taught hundreds of students over the past decade! But yeah, if I see you I'll definitely remember you and we'll catch up on old times!

God bless you all as you go out into the whole world. Make disciples everywhere you go. And stay strong in the One Who saved you!

1 comment:

Zach Ruiz said...

Yeah, finally earl graduated, happy for him