Monday, June 15, 2009

I got what I wanted! (Part 2)

Sunday night was a continuation of what has been an amazing weekend for me. After church, Iza said, "Close your eyes!" And when I opened them, I got...

An awesome beanie! Interesting - I remember seeing her mom Irma's cool beanie back in like January, and I jokingly said that I wish I had one that cool. Well lo and behold, 5 months later I have one on my head! It's my favourite colours, too! Thanks Iza!

Then the lights went out and everyone broke into song. So I got to blow out the candles and everyone had delicious cake! My "mom" out here bought it, and she also gave me a cool shirt! (I sound like a kid, don't I?) Then a bunch of other friends gave me a cool set of stuff - two mugs, a thermos, and some vitamin drinks! It's amazing - everything I got was what I sorta needed or secretly wanted. And the coolest part is that it was all given with hearts of love!

Finally, my night ended with a call from my dad, and he had my nephew on his lap - so I got to talk to 2 of my favourite guys from Canada!

Praise the Lord for awesome days... He is truly good!

No comments: