Saturday, March 19, 2011

Okinawa Friends - Part 1

I'm in Okinawa! Unbelievable! It is hard to describe just how overjoyed I am to be here, talking with old friends and seeing familiar sights. Not to mention the incredible weather! God is GREAT! I will post more tomorrow or Monday, but for now I wanted to drop a note to say all is well, and I am so happy to see everyone in Okinawa. Here's a shot of me with Joe, Simon, Andrew and Chuck eating yakiniku (grilled meat) -- well, I'm eating ice cream in the picture, AFTER having all-you-can-eat yakiniku! Awesome meal and awesome company! Love you all! (Editor's note: This photo was graciously taken by Chuck's lovely wife, Yumi Takahashi Robb.)


沖縄に戻りました!今回の滞在は6日間だけですが、昨日の午後に着いて、夕飯は焼肉の食べ放題とアイスクリームでした。ひさしぶりにお腹いっっっっっっぱいになった!そして、久しぶりに親友と交わり、懐かしい場所に行ったりして本当に素晴らしい1日半でした。また明日かあさって更新するけどとりあえずはジョー、才門、アンドリューとチャックとの写真を載せようと思って今は夜遅くブログ投稿しています。神様にこの素晴らしい機会が与えられて心から感謝しています。

5 comments:

Chuck and Yumi Robb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chuck and Yumi Robb said...

Trevor, I was there, too.... ;-)
Yumi Robb

Trevor Raichura said...

You mean you didn't see the last sentence of the English part? ;-)

Chuck and Yumi Robb said...

gomen. i was only reading your japanese part :-)

Trevor Raichura said...

No, I should apologize! I only added that to my post after you made your comment. I was, of course, very glad you were with us boys for dinner! Thanks, Yumes!