Monday, March 15, 2010

A Few of my Favourite People

Slowly the news is trickling out... and so people are already starting to say their good-byes. Chara (pseudonym, right pic) does not attend Calvary Chapel Ginowan, but made it out to the White Day celebration last night. She has such amazing artistic and cooking abilities, and it's been a blessing to get to know her over the years. Apparently for the first year she knew me, she had no idea I could speak Japanese! Anyways, God bless you as you continue to serve at YWAM or wherever the Lord sends you next!

And then there's my Okinawan mom, Hiromi-san (left pic). Always smiling, always looking to the Lord... and always able to make me laugh! Hiromi-san has 4 beautiful daughters, but no beautiful sons... so I came along and brought down the overall aesthetics of the family, but added a male presence! Also in the picture with us is her grandson... oh man, I forget his name! Anyways, we had a blast playing together, too!

Slowly it's hitting me, folks... my time here is limited! But I'm so excited to see what God has in store next!

No comments: