Monday, May 21, 2007

Reunited!


Wow, this Saturday night I got together with some teachers I hadn't seen in 7-8 years. In fact, of the people who were at the dinner party, I had only seen 2 of them in the past 7 years, and they're both current co-workers! It was awesome to see my old Ie-jima friends again. They're all teaching in different schools across the island, and occasionally get together for food and drinks. When they heard that I was still on island (through my current co-worker, Masashi Tamaki), they invited me out with them. Here we are, after a delicious dinner. Pictured (L to R): Hiromi Tanaka (English teacher), Aaron Toussaint (current co-worker), Takeshi Chinen (English teacher), Hiroshi Nakasone (P.E. teacher), Trevor (Canadian), Masashi Tamaki (Social Studies @ Okisho), Yasushi Asato (Japanese teacher).

No comments: