Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Outreach in Motobu


On Sunday afternoon/evening, a group of 16 people from our church went up north to the town of Motobu, where a group of youngsters called Fire Typhoon performed some sweet punk-worship music for the youth. Their opening act was none other than Hakugaijin, who happens to be our assistant Pastor, Tim Newell. Anyways, after the whole session, one of the church leaders from up north invited everyone to her house for curry rice and ice cream! It was SO tasty! Here are a few pics of us. The man in the pic with Rob and I actually owns/runs all the ice cream stands on the road-sides in Okinawa! A great time was had by all, and I believe the youth of the north part of Okinawa were ministered to and encouraged. One lady gave a really encouraging testimony about how God changed her life. I even saw one of my students from Bito (my school in Okinawa City) up there!

1 comment:

The Pallmanns said...

Hey Rob,

Those are some scary red eyes you have there!

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time! Wish I were there...