Friday, March 9, 2007

My future student?


Well, as I mentioned in my prayer update letter, and as some of you know, I have accepted the position at Okinawa Shogaku High School. I'm so excited! The school actually has a preparatory junior high school affiliated with it, and one of the students is Halleluyah "The Professor" Konno. He's an awesome young guy who loves the Lord. I am excited to be at his school... and if I stay there for 3 years, I may be his teacher in the future!

Pray for him, and for me, as we see what God has in store for the school. I will try to post a picture of the school, or give you a link to its website, soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

仕事決まったんだねぇ☆
おめでとうございます!
4月から頑張ってね。
トレバーはすばらしい先生です!
(*^-^*)

なつき

keisuke said...

wow...I`m in awe of what He is doing in your life Mr.Ray! Prisae Him, et Felicitations to you!!!

Are you going to stay on Okinawa for the summer??

ton frere en Chr!$+,
keisuke

And We Know 8:28 said...

awesome blog bro...thanks for the support and inspiration...hope to be with you full time soon...yosuke