Monday, October 5, 2009

No PC + Grad School = No Blogging

Hey all. It's been awhile, that's for sure! I was really excited about my trip to Hokkaido (Sept.18-23) and how I would be able to blow everyone away with breathtaking pictures of one of the most beautiful parts of Japan. Then something happened.

Remember September 2007? Yeah, my HP failed me and I was computer-less for nearly 3 months. Well, it's not the same problem but it's the same result. While I was in Hokkaido, my computer stopped working. It's in mainland right now being diagnosed, though I'm quite sure it's the motherboard. (This means it's going to be real expensive to repair!)

And so my wonderful roommate Rob was kind enough to loan me his newly bought laptop so that I could at least finish my huge grad school assignment. I sent it off this morning - hopefully the results will be good! (But I'm not so confident.)

Anyways, if/when I get a computer, I will post pics of Hokkaido and other stuff that's been going on. Mind you, with grad school being as demanding as it is, not much really has gone down in the past few weeks!

2 comments:

yukie said...

Hi! im yukie☆
i didn`t understand all contents ...
but i try that i will b able to read(n write) English more correctly n natural!

i will comment again some other time ♪

Trevor Raichura said...

Yukie! Thanks for commenting! If you get a chance, keep on trying to read my blog! I think your English will improve, if you do!

By the way, your English is pretty good! I'm impressed!