Monday, October 19, 2009

Introducing...

OK it's quite late - having a busted computer has prevented me from updating this much recently, but here's someone I want you all to meet (if you haven't already): my nephew, Damon Raichura. He was born on Tuesday, August 11 in the wee hours of the morning (more like the middle of the night). Anyways, he's now over 2 months old, and looking cuter with every new picture I get from the family!


Last month when I had a bit of time off work, I went over to visit my friend Barbie, who's a quilting instructor. She had helped me already make 3 quilts (imagine that - me, a quilter!) so I figured, I made one for Myles, let's make one for Damon! I can't be there to cuddle and make him feel all warm and fuzzy, so I guess the quilt will have to do that for me! So here's a picture of my dear nephew, and the quilt his uncle made for him with tender loving care.





By the way, Facebook users, this came to you only because my blog and facebook are linked - don't be thinking I've already caved in and updated my FB!!!

No comments: