Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First of Many in 09?

Halfway to matching last year’s total. In 2008, I went out for karaoke a grand total of two times. Well, this year I’ve already been once. Mind you, it was just for an hour, and it was just with one other person. But who better to go with than Josh? Our musical tastes match quite well, so almost any song that either of us chose, the other joined in on. Highlights of the night: Stars (Switchfoot), Sound of Melodies (Leeland), The Saints Are Coming (U2 & Green Day) and Homeward Bound (Simon & Garfunkel). I will practice my harmonies more and hopefully we can put on a show for when Josh’s Kristi comes out here next month! I hope to hit up the karaoke joints at least once a month in 2009!

1 comment:

JMPerry said...

A fun night to be sure...

A little scary to have "standard" karaoke numbers...and we don't even go very often...

Yes, and that was your random song; you sang it well.