Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bye-bye, Tsuken House!

Welcome to the new “Josh House”! By the way, Josh can be pluralized and still be “Josh.” In this case, the new “Josh House” is singular, that is, he lives on his own. He was living with another Josh, thereby making it the “Josh (plural) House”. Anyways, the Tsuken House is no longer a “Josh House” but the Ginoza House IS a “Josh House”! It’s exciting and a much better place for Josh to be at, but of course for me it is indeed sad that my good buddy is no longer a 5-minute walk from my home. It’s now a 30-minute drive. This means less hanging out… but Sunday night he invited me and Cotton and Abraham over for a curry dinner. MmmmMmmmMmmm it was GOOD! As much as I am bummed that there’s no “Josh House” in the neighborhood anymore, I’m excited about the next 5 months of good times at the new “Josh House” (address blurred for privacy reasons).

1 comment:

JMPerry said...

And we shall have to see what shenanigans can be had at the new Josh house...beginning this Friday. :)