Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nic and 'Londra - The Update

These past few Sundays, I have been blessed to spend time taking care of the kids downstairs during church service. Well, last week I was actually not doing too much, seeing as how there were no Japanese kids, so I had no one to translate for. Anyways, I still stayed down there and colored with Julia and Justin. (I did the giraffe - I think I've gotten better at coloring lately!)

I also got to see Nic and 'Londra again... well, I do every Sunday, but this time I got to be distracted by them. They are indeed cutie-patooties. Nic has taken to jumping on me whenever I am not looking... he got me good on Sunday. Oh, and today (Wednesday) is his BIRTHDAY! He's 3 years old, which means I'm only 3 decades ahead of him, or 11 times his age! And Alondra, well she has this rule with me that I think is adorable and funny. I'm not allowed to give her a hug until she's 5 and in school. She reminds me of this every time I see her. Quite cute!

That's all for now... just needed an excuse to post a picture about the 2 cutest kids in this hemisphere! (Because my nephew holds the World Crown...)

No comments: