Friday, February 29, 2008

School - 学校

I'm not sure just what I want to say here... just that I really love my job. The students are über-friendly, the staff that I work with are awesome, and there are only two things I don't like about my current job situation: the meetings (no matter what job I hold, I won't like the meetings), and the commute (which isn't all that bad... the alternative, living nearer to the school, would put me far away from my friends and church). My students are awesome, have I said that yet? I don't know that I could ask for a better way of releasing the joy of Jesus than interacting with my students. Here are a few pics of me and them. These were all taken on my webcam over the past couple of months.

今日はなんで更新してるかかわらない。別にニュースがなくて、ただ学校のことを書きたいなぁと思ってました。沖縄尚学高等学校(略して沖尚)は最高です。生徒たちもオーサムだし、共に勤めている先生方もワンダーフルです!もう本当に生徒と会う度に喜びであふれていてしょうがない。神様にくれた愛を生徒に分かち合うのが大きな喜びです!これからも、神様の愛が僕の上に降り注がれるように、そして生徒に伝わりますように祈り続けてね!

2 comments:

Mark said...

I hope my job turns out to be as sweet at yours!

By the way, because I have to go through a proxy to view blogspot pages your map thinks I'm in Africa... heh heh heh

Trevor Raichura said...

Oh that's YOU! I was wondering who would be checking me out from Africa... and I was also wondering why there was no 'mark' (flag) in China! Now it all makes sense...