Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Italian Salmon


Last night was a sweet time of reunion with an old friend. Aaron DeLeon has been in Japan since the summer of '02. He spent his first year in Okinawa, teaching at OCSI (the one year I was absent during my stay at the school), then moved up to Osaka. He later on met Kaori, and then Aiki came into the picture about 7 months ago. Anyways, Aaron and I have become good buddies over the years, despite never having worked together. We were roommates for about 10 days, onigiri buddies a few times, cell-phone-syndrome sufferers for a long time, and onsen travelers as well! He brought his family down to Okinawa to meet his friends, and also to have his baby Aiki dedicated at Calvary Chapel Okinawa. It was awesome seeing him again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm postin' just so you know that I'm checkin' out your sweet blog!!!
Nice pics, but no mention of your great friend Voondie!!!
He was too bust playing some baseball!!! Get to it next time you lazt liar!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a little cutie! It's nice to hear how Aaron and his family are doing. I'll always appreciate the time he took to show us around Osaka!