Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Praise the Lord

I just came back from a job interview! I got a phone call this morning at around 10:30am, and was interviewed at 2pm. Praise the Lord, I did not get the job. What? Praise the Lord that the job isn't mine? Well, this shows me that He wants me elsewhere. Last week when I was hunting for a job, I felt really down because it seemed as though none of the places I dropped off my resume showed any promise. But today was all about God saying, "Don't you doubt me... I've got more in store for you than you can imagine!" Today gave me hope, which is something I most definitely did not have last Wednesday evening! So praise God, this job isn't mine... but I'm hungry and ready (and waiting with anticipation) for another phone call from another business... one that will hire me, one that God is preparing the way for me to work at!

1 comment:

keisuke said...

Alright! I`m excited for you! you know, reading your blog encourages me too!!

I`m putting my hands together for you.

Prsiae the Lrod! :]