Friday, February 23, 2007

My final English class


On Thursday nights for the past year, I have been teaching an English conversation class for three adult ladies. Last night was my final session with them, unfortunately. My schedule, combined with the location of the class (Yomitan, about 40 minutes' drive from my home) meant I had to hand over the reins to someone else. Fortunately, God has blessed the class with a young lady named Ally Requejo. She is a wonderful Christian woman who has a lot of energy and a desire to teach and reach out to the Japanese people. She is also one of my Japanese students on Tuesday evenings! Here is a picture of our final class. Unfortunately, Sayuri could not make it. But Ally came and met her new students, and we had a blessed night of delicious food and good conversation!

No comments: