Friday, February 16, 2007

Another interview!

So in my last post, I was saying that I thought my last interview was God's way of telling me, "Don't worry about anything. I'm in control and I'll provide!" Well I just got an e-mail 5 minutes ago from a private school in Naha (regarded by many as one of the best in Okinawa) for an interview on Monday morning! If you read this before then, please pray for me! I only want to do this if it's God's will. But I'm just excited to have gotten another interview. It shows me that God has blessed me... even if this isn't the job, He has lifted my head once again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ.

God looks at you with smile since you are willing to let Him be the center of life.

You will be in the place where He has planned and be the blessing for others that He had promised.

Praying for you!!!