Friday, January 1, 2010

It's 2010! Welcome!



We did it! We made it through another year on the planet Earth! Thank you, Lord! 2009 was an incredible year, but I am looking ahead to 2010 with even greater anticipation! And since I believe in a God who gives good things to those who love Him, I can live with a hope that even though the world continues to deteriorate (physically and even spiritually), He sees me, He knows me, and He loves me! That's a great comfort!

So last night "the remnant" (there really aren't many people left at Calvary Chapel Ginowan because of winter break - a lot of people have gone back to their hometowns) gathered and had a little games night. Allow me to introduce the attendees and the games they took part in.

This is Rin, Aogu, Andrew and Yoshua playing Yahtzee.

Then we have Rob, Lynsey, Eder, Dave, Linda, Curtiss, and Ashley playing Risk.

Finally, Tokito, Tamiko, Joe and myself played a little Phase 10 while Natsuki cheered us on.



Then later, a bunch of them played a game called... "Moose Moose"? Looks like fun!

Well, I pray that the Lord would bless you richly in 2010 as well... let's make this a great year filled with rich friendships and spiritual revival!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha Kodai