Sunday, June 14, 2009

I got what I wanted!

A lot of people asked me this year, "What do you want for your birthday?" My answer: "LOVE!" I didn't mean it in any weird way or anything. I just wanted to be with loved ones. Are there any material possessions that will make me as happy as the company of good friends? MAYBE a Nintendo Wii, but other than that, NO! Just kidding.

So last night, I had a bunch of people over for desserts/snacks and a movie. I can't believe how many people came over. The living room(s) were full and people were even just hanging out in the kitchen! I have to say "thank you" to everyone who came to enjoy a good evening. I can't name everyone because I will likely forget someone in the process and that's not cool. Just know that I love you all, too!

Then today after church, a bunch of us went out for lunch. It wasn't a cheap lunch, either, but a lot of people were willing to sacrifice and came to eat with me. This time I can name everyone, because I have photographic evidence! And here they are:


Izak, Aogu and Tokito


Paul, Dan, Taro and Masashi


Andrew, Melody, Natsuki and Kayo


Christina, Lisa


Yuki, Melissa, Sakura, Towa and Nozomi


Rob, Kevin and Tom

Thanks so much for giving me what I wanted on my birthday, everyone! Brotherly love!

1 comment:

Sosimo Strasburger Avila Jr said...

Happy birthday Trev...God bless bro